compensation: Based on attitude, experience, and training. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a new, rapidly expanding Motorsport repair shop in the BC interior. We are in search of Marine and Powersports Service Technicians.
Our Service team members are responsible for:
- Providing excellent mechanical service for customers.
- Diagnosing mechanical and electrical issues and making repair recommendations.
- All mechanical service and repairs, including fluid/filter changes, electrical repair, engine, transmission and related system testing and repairs.
- Accessory and upgrade service and repairs: including ballast systems, speakers/amps, lighting (tower and underwater) and surf/wake systems
- Performing all work identified by customer request and double checking finished product to ensure all items are addressed, and identifying areas of concern. We strive for "right first time " repairs.
- Ensuring tools, equipment and shop remain in good working order
The ideal Marine Technician will have:
- Related certifications and training
-Experience with Marine Power, Pleasure Craft Marine, Indmar , Mercury, and Volvo Marine Engines
-Experience with stereo systems, touch screen systems, lighting, ballast systems, paint/gelcoat, detailing and trailer components
-Experience with tournament and/or tow boats
-Experience with Runabout/IO
-Comfortable trailering and operating a boat
-Experience shrink wrapping
Our organization strives to develop individuals who:
-Pay close attention to details
-Provide excellent customer service and a high level of professionalism
-Work as part of team and have the ability to follow instructions
-Bring a positive attitude to the team and new challenges
Jaxsen-Pacific offers competitive compensation, benefits and opportunities for growth within the company. We want individuals who are prepared to be foundational in an organization looking to expand.
We are looking for a positive, upbeat and outgoing team member who enjoys working in a fast paced, but fun and upbeat environment. Please reply with a resume by email.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers