Apartment Rental Manager Position in Chilliwack BC
QR Code Link to This Post
We are currently hiring for an Apartment Rental Manager Position in Chilliwack BC. This key position will be supporting the daily operations of the buildings, working with other staff and coordinating rental activities. No experience necessary we will train you on the job, however, you must be a responsible driven individual with people and computer skills.
• Answering the rental inquiry line, scheduling unit showings and conducting unit walk-throughs with prospective tenants.
• Completing leasing templates, promoting the buildings and qualifying prospective tenants over the phone and in person.
• Making sure the rent is collected on time by making phone calls and sending notices when necessary.
• Coordinating the building upkeep with maintenance and cleaning staff as well as outside contractors.
• Conducting regular property inspections, noting deficiencies and contributing to quality control on renovations.
• Addressing tenant issues. Documenting rule infractions and taking steps to ensure all tenants abide by the rules.
Summary of Qualifications:
• Responsible, driven individual with people skills.
• Good computer skills, experience using Microsoft Office tools, typing 40 WPM.
• Assertive and confident with a professional work ethic and desire to complete tasks.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills, with high follow through and the ability to multitask.
• Strong understanding and appreciation of deadlines and commitment to schedules and procedures.
• A valid drivers' license and vehicle are required to accomplish the assigned tasks.
The successful candidate will be required to have security and credit screening. Please apply by submitting a Resume and Cover Letter.