Want an exciting career in IT? Enjoy learning new skills and interacting with Customers?
QR Code Link to This Post
Client Services Technicians are the front-line representatives responsible for answering TLC Solutions’ inbound phone calls
and ticket enquiries, as well as acting as the role of dispatch to ensure customer issues are responded to in a timely way
and by the appropriate resource. This position is Monday to Friday from 8am-5pm PST.
- Answer inbound phone enquiries
- Provide exceptional customer service to all clients and potential clients
- Prioritize tickets based on severity and impact
- Resolve Tier 1 support issues such as password resets, new user creations, etc.
- Act as the role of dispatch, assigning tickets to other queues based on technical requirements
- Act as a client advocate providing feedback to both Account Managers and the Leadership team
- Ensure that all work is carried out and documented in accordance with existing standards, methods and
- Research and seek software updates, settings, configuration, known issues, new solutions in order to aid in
- Continuous improvement of self through workshops, certifications, job shadows etc.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3 years of customer service experience
- Minimum of 1 year of help desk experience or education or a combination of both
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Proactive hands-on, roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done attitude
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to work independently and in a team, self-starter and energetic
- Strong communication skills
- Contributor to a positive and results-oriented team environment
- Curious, with a desire to understand and learn
- Good time management, organization and priority defining skills
- Successful completion of Criminal Background Check
- Clean driving record and ability to produce a drivers abstract and claims history letter
- Ability to successfully complete random drug and alcohol screening
- Legally allowed to work in Canada