compensation: Competitive salary and bonuses, RRSP match, medical/dental benefits, paid vacation and training employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Our retained client, HUB International is looking for a motivated, enthusiastic individual to come join their Autoplan team in Kamloops, B.C.!
HUB International (www.hubinternational.com) is a leading North American insurance brokerage that provides a broad array of property and casualty, reinsurance, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk-management products and services through over 400 offices across North America. With over 10,000 employees, the company is the largest brokerage in Canada and currently ranked as the 8th largest insurance brokerage in the world.
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement. This is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
They are proud to offer competitive compensation along with comprehensive benefits, group RRSP matching, education funding, and exciting opportunities for advancement.
Summary of position:
The Insurance Associate advises new and existing clients in the branch on how to best protect their assets when it comes to automobile insurance.
• Build relationships with clients, colleagues, and dealership representatives to grow your professional network
• Proactively and creatively offer solutions using a diverse selection of ICBC and private insurance products while achieving performance targets
• Process a wide variety of auto insurance transactions including renewals, new plates, transfers, cancellations, debt payments and more
• Develop new business by cross selling and making referrals to Personal & Commercial Lines
Factors for Success:
• Active Level 1 or Level 2 Insurance License
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Weekend and evening availability, if needed by the branch
• Ability to work in a busy, fast paced environment and handle high volumes of transactions
High school or equivalent
Less than 1 year
No travel required
How to Apply:
Please email your resume and cover letter quoting "Personal Lines/Road Runner Insurance Associate (Kamloops)" by clicking on the "Reply" button. Thank you.
Cliff Tang, Principal
Zealots Consulting Inc. Executive Search
Recruitment Consulting & Leadership Development
"Part of Your Team"
Lynn Valley Town Centre
1199 Lynn Valley Road, Box 16133, North Vancouver, BC V7J 3S9 show contact info
(phone) show contact info
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities