Inside Sales/Office Administrator – Kamloops
QR Code Link to This Post
Who We Are
ASSA ABLOY is Western Canada’s leading provider of garage door and entrance systems providing installation, maintenance and emergency services to a broad cross section of residential, commercial and industrial customers. With over 44,000 employees worldwide operating in more than 100 countries, we are truly the global leader in door opening solutions.
The main focus of this role will be supporting the sales and service functions in our residential garage door department. Covering contracts, document and data control for small to medium sized projects for end-users, scheduling materials and trades, monitoring and reporting job progress, estimating and quoting, invoicing, purchasing, and other administrative support functions as assigned.
The key responsibilities for the Inside Sales/Office Administrator position include but are not limited to:
• Assisting with telephone sales/service calls.
• Estimating and quoting functions
• Preparing and reporting monthly quote register and work in progress.
• Providing administrative support for contract jobs, project management and associated documentation.
• Supporting project management activities including scheduling of trades.
• Cross referencing invoices against supplier price books and/or quotes.
• Checking invoiced costs against project estimates, job files, work orders and PO's.
• Assist with costing inventory.
The required qualification for this role include:
• Minimum 2 years experience in an office or sales admin role.
• Practical knowledge and experience with all aspects of sales, contract and project administration coupled with proven knowledge of general office procedures.
• Ability to manage multiple objectives and prioritize business needs.
• Great organizational skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
• Strong computer skills including MS Office programs including MS Excel, and Powerpoint.
• Sage accounting software experience considered an asset (Sage 300)
We offer a competitive compensation package.
If you are an enthusiastic self starter with exceptional attention to detail, who can work effectively both independently and as part of a close team, and you are interested in joining our dynamic and growing branch of the world's largest provider of entrance systems and access control, we want to hear from you!
Please submit your resume to us by e-mail with Inside Sales/ Office Administrator in the subject line. Please note that all attachments must be in .doc, .pdf or .txt format. Other file types will not be opened.
We do thank all applicants for their interest however, we can only contact those candidates selected for interviewing.