Progressive Rubber Industries has been serving Canadian and international customers in mining and oil & gas for over 20 years.
QR Code Link to This Post
Our manufacturing plant in Kamloops BC is looking to hire a Boiler Operator to maintain multiple on-site boilers. Although this would be a full-time position, our boilers do not require full time care and maintenance, so the candidate would be required to perform other duties in the production shops.
Boiler Operator qualifications:
Power Engineering 4th or 5th class ticket.
Prior Boiler Operator experience.
Good manual dexterity, basic math knowledge and mechanical aptitude.
Ability to perform routine chemical and boiler maintenance and run a safe and efficient operation.
Be physically fit, reliable and have responsible work habits.
Shift work will be required.
• Perform other duties in manufacturing shop as assigned.
• Ability to use various tools.
• Strong work ethic and be safety conscious.
• Be able to work effectively to meet productivity goals.
• ability to handle heavy lifting and repetitive tasks.
• Be detail oriented with good communication skills to be able to produce quality components.
• Good attitude and be able to work well with others in a team environment.
• Currently hold a valid a Driver's license.
• Reliable transportation to and from work.
• Forklift certification an asset
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes; MSP, Life and Disability insurance, Extended Health and Dental, and Group RRSP with Company contributions.
Please respond with resume, along with contact info.
We thank all applicants; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.