compensation: TBD with manager, depends on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are currently recruiting for a Working Supervisor to work at our Kamloops site.
Overnight Shift 12:00AM midnight to 8:00AM full-time
- Complete daily area inspections to ensure quality standards are met
- Delegate responsibilities to employees
- Ability to resolve problems that arise on a day to day basis
- Building staff schedule on a semi-monthly basis
- Assist in the hiring process of new staff
- Coach, mentor and train new and existing staff on proper standards and procedures
- Participate in daily/weekly departmental meetings
- Record and report all maintenance issues found during inspections promptly
- Ensure Health and safety standards are met
- Assist with daily cleaning as is required
- Pass clearance check
Skills and Ability:
-Must be fluent in English (written and verbal)
-Ability to select, train, evaluate, motivate and discipline staff as needed
-Ability to work with minimum supervision
-Minimum 2 years previous supervisory in janitorial experience
-Must be computer proficient
-Excellent attention to detail and good organizational skills
-Strong leadership, supervisory and decision-making skills
We are an equal opportunity employer.
If interested please apply by sending in your cover letter and resume.
All shortlisted applicants will receive scheduled appointments.
Thank you for taking interest in our job opening and we look forward to meeting you.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers