When: Starting in the month of August 2019 or sooner if possible. Mondays and Saturdays from 9am-5pm
• Act as a scribe to type as client dictates. Assist with editing client’s articles and papers.
• Reading out loud, writing, emailing etc.
• Attending events with client.
• Take client to appointments and run errands (using city bus).
• Feeding/personal care.
• Other tasks as they come up.
• Must be able to push a wheelchair.
• Education or English background preferred.
• Prefer female. Must be fluent in English.
• Experience working with persons with physical disabilities is an asset.
• Familiar with MS Office products such as Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Must be familiar with PC operating systems.
• Someone who is confident and willing to approach people with client or on her behalf.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Successful applicants will need to acquire a background check prior to starting.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers