compensation: too be discussed employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Zimmer Collision Center is seeking a reliable and responsible collision repair centre manager with excellent sales skills and the ability to take-in customers, by writing efficient estimates and supplements while getting customers to drop off their vehicles for repair. You must also have had successfully managed production & planning of a body shop.
Must have experience working with insurance adjusters, vendors and team members to ensure 100% satisfaction of all parties involved.
Great interpersonal skills are required. Qualified candidates are required to manage production from beginning to end (hand-off key to customers) including production team management, parts and supplies ordering, social media management, etc.
Must be a people's person, have high energy level, a desire to work in a fast-paced environment, at least 3+ years experience as a Collision Center/Body Shop Manager/Estimator and a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Customer Intake. Know how to handle customers and get them to drop off their cars for repair based on their circumstances and insurance.
- Meet and greet customers, help in processing insurance claims, creating estimates/photos for upload and approval
- Maintain contact with customer while vehicle is in the repair process, maintaining communication regarding status of repairs.
- Coordinates daily collision repair production to meet deadlines and maintain quality standards. - Demonstrate behaviours consistent with the company's values in all interactions with customers, coworkers and vendors.
- Patience and high energy personality, computer literate management.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
•Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
•People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
•Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
•Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
•Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys being a leader
•High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
Job Type: Full-time
This is an excellent career relocation opportunity
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers