compensation: ** Hourly Rate to Be Determined Based on Experience employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Liberty Tax Service Inc. is currently looking to hire a motivated and experienced income Tax Preparer for our office located in Kamloops, British Columbia.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Provide first rate customer service by striving to make every customer a raving fan of our business
- Conduct a thorough client interview
- Thoroughly explain the appropriate procedure and flow of the client's chosen service and the benefits of each service offered
- Accurately input all client information into the tax preparation software
- Correctly complete all applicable paperwork for client's chosen service
- Printing and assembling personal income tax returns and organizing the supporting documents for the tax returns
- Client billing in firm's internal time and billing software
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Windows and Excel
- Ability to learn tax return preparation software relatively quickly
- Income tax knowledge
- Ability to work in a highly confidential environment
- Previous experience in preparing T1’s would be an asset
- Attention to detail and accuracy are essential
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
If you believe you qualify, please email us your resume along with a general idea of your availability.
We will contact those who qualify for an interview.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers